I was luckily able to get a last minute "'trim" in with my stylist Lacey yesterday, and ended up going for a trim on the ends, more layering on the left, and finally doing something about those bangs. I had been trying to grow them out but that mostly consisted of constantly clipping them to the side, and it occurred to me that I didn't really know what I was planning on doing with them once they got grown out anyways. So, we're back to last year's winter bangs!
I also decided that I was sick and tired of laying around in sweatpants and sweatshirts for the last two weeks of studying, and decided to get myself in an actual outfit to cocktail at my best friend Steven's apartment. The outfit worked nicely with the new purple bomber jacket I FINALLY got around to buying from Target.(I know it probably doesn't appear purple in these pictures, it's a really dark, subtle purple, which is nice, since I was originally aiming for black.)
Bomber Jacket- TargetDress- Target
Zippered Leggings- Target
Black ankle booties- Payless
(One hell of a cheap outfit!!!)
It had originally bothered me when I couldn't find a single pair of solid colored leggings without a zipper on them, but I'm starting to become kind of fond of them. They went nicely with these shoes- which I bought months ago and have not had the occasion to wear until now!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo