Monday, August 9, 2010

A Little Catch Up

Summer has been unbearably hot lately, which hasn't left much room for attempting any decent outfits, or really doing anything all that exciting with the exception of a few trips out to the river in New Harmony. I'm also currently missing my camera... er... I know it should be laying around here somewhere but right now I don't have a clue where! The plan is to be heading back to Bloomington tomorrow, so I am hoping I find it before then. Maybe it will turn up when I finally pack up my many clothes that are strewn haphazardly all around my room.

I think I'm really ready to be back in Bloomington... I never actually planned on spending the whole summer in Newburgh, and right now my allergies from this dusty house are getting the best of me because I can never remember to take my medicine. I'm also just ready to get all of my clothes neat and orderly back in my closet so I'm not living out of a suitcase anymore! Not to mention I just miss my roommate Kelly, lots!

For now my cousin is in town visiting and we're off to lunch and then to see Charlie St. Cloud (Not really sure how I feel about this, I do kind of want to see it, but it also looks like it's going to be REALLY sad). I'm just glad I'm sort of catching up on this long list of movies I want to see!


I hope you're all having a great summer and beating the heat one way or another! I'll be back in the next few days with hopefully some sort of regular post, and probably a few recipes. There will also be a giveaway in the near future... still working on parts of that!




3 comments:

  1. This movie looks so good, but so sad! I hope you liked it and had a great weekend.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know how I feel about your seeing Charlie St. Cloud either--sorry, it's the whole Zac Efron thing. I'll let this one slide :)
    So I really can't wait for you to come to NYC sometime and bar hop as well...if anyone can keep up with me and drink me under the table I imagine it would be you! Oh man, it'll be so much fun...NYC won't know what hit 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see that movie but maybe at a time when I'm less emotional =-) I've been a blubbering mess lately, so not good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails