Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Picture Post

Here are a couple of pictures from the weekend! Already have some pictures lined up to do an outfit post featuring one of my presents, and just got a few new things today that I am REALLY excited about making an outfit out of. Hopefully I'll get a little bit more on track here with posting, although I'm going home again for a few days around New Years Eve so that might throw it off again just for a short time.

Chandon and Raspberry Liquer while we man the grill

Well, no one could find our real stockings so mom whipped up some of these classy replacements

Penske loved the scarf... or maybe not


Dane with his IU blanket that I made him

Penguin Pillow Pet (Haha, Thanks Mom)

The hilarious poem on the Pillow Pet tag

Angostura Rum from Trinidad. YUM!

Family picture

Little brother Dane and his girlfriend Chelsea

Christmas craft post to come! I still have to give out a few of those presents to some friends at home so I don't want to give anything away too soon. Also, you can find a picture post entirely of the weekend's food on Wonderland Kitchen, but consider this your warning to NOT look if you are even the slightest bit hungry!!!


2 comments:

  1. Your stockings were fab! Ha Ha...Love the bokeh shot. I'm a bokeh addict! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! Your family is so cute. What color lipstick are you wearing in the bottom picture? It looks great on you! xo

    www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails