It's really about time I put some effort, if even a little bit, into what I was wearing. I guess I have worn actual clothes a couple of times in the last week but with this whole sick thing having run its course (for the most part) I feel like all I have worn in weeks is sweat pants or my work clothes (All black and an apron, not that I'm complaining in the least bit).
I actually only wore this for a couple of hours. I had a meeting tonight and then dinner with some friends for a fundraiser, but I still wanted to wear "real" clothes. I'm REALLY becoming obsessed with these boots, particularly now that they're relaxing a bit and much easier to get on. They're so comfortable to wear around, which is saying something for heeled shoes.
Outfit
Dress, Leggings: Old Navy (hemmed)
Bracelets, Boots: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
I'm trying to include some new household scenery in pictures, which might be easier if I ever got around to taking pictures in the light of day. The light in our apartment is awesome when it's reflected off all the snow we currently have, so maybe tomorrow I'll try to get my act together and take advantage of that.Dress, Leggings: Old Navy (hemmed)
Bracelets, Boots: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
i love the scarf with this dress and LOVE ure tree! how adorable! i want one just like it!
ReplyDelete