Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Love Rock n' Roll

...So put another dime in the juke box, baby!

Last night was the semester end History of Rock Professors' (Andy Hollinden and Glenn Gass) show at the Bluebird Nightclub and my dad came in town for the occasion. My cousin Megan, upon seeing my outfit, said 'Who are you trying to be, Joan Jett?' Not really a comparison I'm offended by. We started off with dinner at Nick's English Hut with my friend Betsy and her boyfriend Paco and then progressed to the Bluebird to meet up with Lauryn and Nathan.


A good time was had by all, with the exception of my feet which currently hurt from dancing in heels. I can only imagine how Lauryn's must feel... hers were a good two inches taller than mine! I truly think that the entire club singing along to the professors playing "Like a Rolling Stone" will be remembered as a favorite moment from college. I can't wait until next semester when my roommate Kelly is finally 21 and can join!









Outfit
Skirt: Old Navy (hemmed)
Leggings, Sequin Pocket Shirt, Old Navy
Boots, Bracelets, Ring: Charlotte Russe
Vest, Necklace: Forever 21
Purple Bomber: Target

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun. And I LOVE your style. I need shoping help and your blog is great for that! Thanks.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love loved it!!! Always fun to rock out with my favorite girl and her friends..xoxo Pops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gorgeous! that's a lovely shade of purple (violet?) very cute! and I love your blue dress from the previous post as well AND the GAP boots. I was complaining about the cold today but your snowy pics shut me up hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails