Never mind the messy hair, or the awkward faces, or the outfit which you have seen a million times. The point of this post is THE BOOTS. I am SO excited about these. As I've mentioned before, I know UGGs are pretty love/hate, but I am definitely a lover. These are the Delaine's I asked for on my Christmas List, and they have beyond exceeded my expectations.
I originally wanted them because they had the rubber across the toe and the rubber sole so they seemed like they would be great weather-appropriate shoes for all the days we have the snowy/slushy thing going on. After I asked for them, I was reading up and realized that the bottom is actually made more like a sneaker. This means that the inside of the sole is SO COMFORTABLE with so much support! They're not as thick as normal UGGs, which is a little sad, but they're still super soft and furry and I am in love!



I originally wanted them because they had the rubber across the toe and the rubber sole so they seemed like they would be great weather-appropriate shoes for all the days we have the snowy/slushy thing going on. After I asked for them, I was reading up and realized that the bottom is actually made more like a sneaker. This means that the inside of the sole is SO COMFORTABLE with so much support! They're not as thick as normal UGGs, which is a little sad, but they're still super soft and furry and I am in love!
Did anyone else get anything fabulous for Christmas that you are just dying over?
Oh sweet, I love those boots!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday Darling! xo
I'm also doing a perfume giveaway right now if you're interested!
they're SO cute! I want!! and they would go with any outfit, lucky you :)
ReplyDeletethose are the PERFECT christmas shoes! and u look fab my dear! have the best new year celebration ever! here's to more fashion for 2011!
ReplyDeleteThose boots are so cutee!
ReplyDeleteLove the color of those boots! Great blog btw=)
ReplyDelete