I was SO excited to finally do a Christmas card this year with my roommate Kelly. I have always wanted to do these, at first as a family when I still lived at home, and then with roommates. When they came in the mail I was literally jumping around squealing with excitement like a kid on Christmas morning. We ordered them from Vistaprint.com when I came across an amazingly good deal on cyber monday. They had a lot of cute cards, but this is what we came up with.
A little background info: we refer to our apartment as 'The Jungle' (both a Guns'N'Roses reference as well as an appropriate name based on the number of live plants we have for a couple of college students, haha) and this picture was taken with her brother on one of the nights of Halloween weekend. We thought it was appropriate :-)




I always loved getting Christmas cards with pictures from family, friends, and even distant relatives when I was growing up and was glad to be able to do the same this year! Did any of you do any cute Christmas cards? I'd love to see them!
A little background info: we refer to our apartment as 'The Jungle' (both a Guns'N'Roses reference as well as an appropriate name based on the number of live plants we have for a couple of college students, haha) and this picture was taken with her brother on one of the nights of Halloween weekend. We thought it was appropriate :-)
I always loved getting Christmas cards with pictures from family, friends, and even distant relatives when I was growing up and was glad to be able to do the same this year! Did any of you do any cute Christmas cards? I'd love to see them!
So cute! I think that is such a great idea to do a card with your roommate. XOXO
ReplyDelete