I think one of my favorite things is to take high waisted skirts and turn them into dresses by just wearing them even higher. It probably started with trying to wear them at the right height so they were the length I wanted them to be, but however it happened, it works.
Outfit
Skirt: Forever 21
Sweater, Legging: Old Navy
Boots: Durango, R.C.C. Western
Side-bag: Target
Bangs brought to you by Bettie Page and my lack of self control when it comes to scissors.
I guess another favorite thing are those damn cowboy boots. I think I'm going to ask for another pair, this time Ariats, for my birthday. A friend who grew up riding horses says they are REALLY comfortable, and I could use another pair as much as I wear these. Plus, cowboy boots are totally worth the money since the more torn up they get, the more 'authentic' they look. I've had mine for years and the only real issue they've had is that time I spilled coffee all over them. Oops!
It's looking promising for these little ladies:
Sorry I've still been so out of it when it comes to the blogging world. I've been trying to at least pop by to keep up with everyone, and I don't think I even have a good excuse for being busy or anything. Maybe busy procrastinating... that's for sure. Oh, and HAPPY NATIONAL MARGARITA DAY! I'm kind of sad I just figured out that this is apparently a real thing, because otherwise I'd be drinking one as we speak.
u look too awesome...that dress...thoose boots..omg
ReplyDeleteclassic
Cute boots!
ReplyDeleteLove the whole outfit, I just bought that same skirt from F21, x
ReplyDeletehttp://simsimasblog.blogspot.com/
Can't get over how gorgeous you look with bangs, I want bangs too now!
ReplyDeleteBangs...what are you talking about? You make it sound like you did a bad job...i think they'r still lookin' good. I also am one of those people that wears my skirts as dresses because well I like my things as short as short can be...i'm a tarte like that!
ReplyDeleteHey girl!! How have you been? Hope all is well... I'm lovin' your new hairstyle!! You are totally rockin' the bang. :)
ReplyDeletexx Love & Aloha