Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Break in Clearwater, Pt II.

Back from the weekend and sick YET AGAIN. I'm getting so tired of this dust allergy. It always seems to cause some real big sick problem at the most inconvenient times. I may legitimately consider getting allergy shots for it... and I HATE shots! Does anyone else do regular allergy shots that you think help a lot?

Anyways, it's been like 30-40 degrees here and in Chicago all weekend, so let's get back to reliving Florida.

Travelodge neighbor from Wisconsin out at one of the bars.

On the crazy little golf cart shuttle.


Matching OPI Cajun Shrimp nail polish :-)




Yes, we actually brought our own green food coloring.

Out for St. Patrick's day.

Sunset Beach Nap!

A very whipped boyfriend?



Happy hour at our favorite spot (Frenchy's) with the IU crew.

Some sign on the way home through Georgia. I don't know if it was big enough. We also never found out what this "$1.00" bag of fruit was. Really disappointed with THAT one!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you girls had such a fun trip! Great pictures, they make me want to go to the beach and sip cocktails hehe. Can't wait for the weather to get that warm here :) xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails