Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Where Have You Been Hiding?

This outfit is made almost entirely out of things that I have not worn in a really long time. Or, now that I think of it, I'm not sure that I've ever actually worn this tank top. I'm totally baffled as to why I haven't worn this skirt in something like a year. I think I was under the impression that it didn't fit anymore, or that it fit awkwardly, or something. Who knows, but it was a stupid impression because I love this skirt.

I'd like to say a special thank you to Sunday's storm that cooled the weather down to a tolerable level and in turn allowed me to do something with my hair other than wearing it in a tiny little bun.





Outfit
Tank, Skirt, Wedges: Old Navy
Bracelets, Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Ring: American Eagle
Belt: Target
Necklace: Forever 21


4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails