(This post apparently unofficially sponsored by Bud Light.)
I kept making Sarah let me take outfit pictures of her all weekend. In this one she was like our own little fashionable Dora the Explorer, backpack and all!
We may have played in a fountain... on multiple occasions...
Andouille Sausage, Fingerling Potatoes, and something else I forget on a really fancy bun.
Some classy drink mixing going on.
The Lobster Corndog. YUM.
The only problem with this is that for about a week after Lolla I was constantly craving the fanciest junk food that you can't actually find anywhere.
Uh, yeah, let's just say I was going for comfort and staying cool all weekend... not so much the best outfit I've ever worn. Haha.
You look so cute and I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove your outfits, especially the last one, super cute look. I'm a bit of a hesitant lover of non-rainbow colored tye-dye. I hope the dress is tye-dye and I'm not mislabeling the pattern.
ReplyDeleteI have never been to Lollapalooza but it looks like you had a fabulous time. I miss going to outdoor/music festivals.
<3Honeysuckelle