Old Navy: $24.50
I saw this bag at Old Navy last week and wasn't quite sure I wanted to spend $25 on it, but decided it would get plenty of wear. It's the perfect size- not too big that I'll be tempted to throw anything and everything in it, but big enough to hold the essentials. I'm not usually one to go for long strap bags with the exception of little purses for going out, but this was a good combination between my usual go-to's.
It's also nice that it's really structured and therefore holds things in place a little better so I don't have to go digging through looking for something... does anyone else ever have this problem? Last week I think every single time I went to get in my car I had to search for a few minutes just to find my keys. No bueno!
It's also nice that it's really structured and therefore holds things in place a little better so I don't have to go digging through looking for something... does anyone else ever have this problem? Last week I think every single time I went to get in my car I had to search for a few minutes just to find my keys. No bueno!
I love it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the purse, old navy? Wow.
ReplyDeleteI've been debating about buying this purse but have only seen it online. Now... I kinda want it!
ReplyDeleteow love this vintage bag.. i've searched it but hard to find. loves
ReplyDeleteloves
http://wulanasihsetyarini.wordpress.com
LOVE OLD NAVY! Every time I go in, I want to buy about 20 things. Did you see their chambray shirtdresses? They are on my list.
ReplyDelete