...At least for yesterday, today, and most of tomorrow. I'd make that all weekend if I didn't have real things to do.

Yep. That's a combination of the Tom Petty logo infused with the Hoover love of racing and an individual touch of the Jack White Airline. A family crest of sorts, forever inked into my body.
My dad, brother, and I have been talking about this "family tattoo" (my mom opted out) for what seems like two years. We're not sure what we're going to dedicate all of our time to now, but I'm sure we'll find something. Dane got his in early August, my dad a few weeks ago, and I just finished it off last night. This wasn't my first, but it's safe to say it was the most painful and that it may be the last. At least the last of any substantial size.
Shout out to Thomas at Insight Studious in Chicago for doing his thing and making me 100% glad I went through with it.
My dad's, inspired by Dave Grohl's Gibson... a guitar he has some version of. (Sorry the picture quality is a little iffy and shiny)
And in other news, I finally got around to updating the Wonderland Kitchen URL. This was far more of a pain than I anticipated. If only I could just take up two domain names and have all links forwarded to the new site. Hmm, maybe there's some way to do that, but I don't know. I just spent an hour updating any links I could find, but google searches are still off and I'm not sure what effects it had on the Google Reader followers. If you followed before the switch and are still getting the updates (like today's Mushroom Alfredo post) and could let me know, I'd appreciate it!
Shout out to Thomas at Insight Studious in Chicago for doing his thing and making me 100% glad I went through with it.
My dad's, inspired by Dave Grohl's Gibson... a guitar he has some version of. (Sorry the picture quality is a little iffy and shiny)And in other news, I finally got around to updating the Wonderland Kitchen URL. This was far more of a pain than I anticipated. If only I could just take up two domain names and have all links forwarded to the new site. Hmm, maybe there's some way to do that, but I don't know. I just spent an hour updating any links I could find, but google searches are still off and I'm not sure what effects it had on the Google Reader followers. If you followed before the switch and are still getting the updates (like today's Mushroom Alfredo post) and could let me know, I'd appreciate it!
You can now find that here: AlexsWonderlandKitchen.Blogspot.Com
Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!
Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

This is awesome!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethat is so awesome that you guys got a family tattoo!
ReplyDeleteYou know you've been talking about this tattoo for YEARS! (four or five to be exact!) I know if I rummage around my parent's house I can find the picture you drew me in high school..it looks remarkably like yours..only with flames :)
ReplyDelete