Friday, October 14, 2011

A Night Out in Denver




Outfit
Dress: TJ Maxx
Leggings, Purse, Cardigan: Old Navy
Boots: DSW
Socks: Target
Necklace: American Eagle
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe

I just got back from spending a few days in Denver and I miss it already! The day we landed the weather was right around 50 degrees, which was a welcome change from the temperatures in the 80's that we had been experiencing in Chicago before we left. I'm not totally in love with Indian Summers... when fall gets here I am always much too excited about it to have it taken away again so soon!

The temperatures got up to the 70's the other two days in Denver, but because we would often leave in the mornings and not always come back until later at night I had to work with layers to make sure I wasn't too hot/too cold at any given time. This outfit was the perfect blend for a nice dinner at the Capital Grille downtown on Larimer followed by a few bars with my dad and what ending up being nearly a whole convention of friends from his industry who were in town. I am absolutely falling in love with these boots and I am so glad I kept them! (They were a bit of an impulse purchase and I wore them around the apartment for two days trying to decide)

Larimer Street in Downtown Denver



6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, I love black and white stripes. Your hair looks fabulous, so shiny!

    I have to agree, Fall already feels so short but with the weather being so humid/warm it feels like it is bleeding into Fall! We want Autumn!

    Larimer Street is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, as always. Stripes and a pop of color? How could you go wrong!? I cant wait for REAL fall weather, here it keeps teasing and getting crisp and chilly for a few days then another heat wave, gross. My dream world would be chilly wonderful fall weather year round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute! and i love the last photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is SO cute. And I very nearly got that same exact purse at Old Navy. Now I kind of wish I would have...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails