Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Photo Booth Fun

Saturday I went to my friend's brother's wedding, and much to my delight they had a photo booth at the reception. These are my FAVORITE and this was the first time I've been in one at an event like this. Even more fun was the little scrap book station they had set up next to the photo booth so you could make a page with one set of the picture print outs for a book the bride and groom got to keep.

I couldn't resist sharing these with you as soon as they were all posted on the photographer's Facebook page.












And last but certainly not least, my favorite picture of the bride and the groom:


4 comments:

  1. 1. You look gorgeous
    2. Photobooths are my favourite thing, no event is complete without a photobooth
    3. The scrapbook idea is very cool, looks like you had a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really funny pics! love them :)

    http://cashmereflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have ALWAYS wanted to go to a wedding that had a photo booth! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails