Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Crispy Peanut Butter Chicken

My newest post on Alex's Wonderland: Crispy Peanut Butter Chicken.


I thought it would really just be rude not to share it with you all, because it was DELICIOUS. I was so glad I found a recipe that hit pretty close to what I was going for and only had to make a few adjustments. I highly recommend trying this one out!

In other news, my hat AND dress for the Kentucky Derby have both arrived and it is taking all of my self control not to share them with you guys immediately! I'll be honest, I've been wearing the hat around the house a little bit the last few days. Putting it on immediately makes me feel like I'm going to some fancy event like the Royal Wedding. If only there were more occasions to wear such silly but wonderful accessories!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails