Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthday Outfit Post

As we speak I am currently uploading the 200 pictures from Little 500/birthday week to Facebook. Not excessive at all, right? I'll try to pick some of the best to share sometime this week. Here's what I ended up wearing out the night of my birthday:



Outfit: Dress, sandals: Old Navy Belt: Forever 21 Flower: Won in a giveaway Bracelets: Charlotte Russe

The bangs got thrown back for the night because they had just been getting toooo hot this week!!! I can't decide if I want to grow them out of maintain them for the summer. Hmmm.


I think this was one of the best birthdays I have ever had to date. On top of the roses from my dad that I can home to Thursday morning, my crazy crazy friends set up this whole "scavenger hunt" with all sorts of little props and tasks to do throughout the night, but unfortunately most of them got left at Jenna's on accident on the way out. I still remembered the little jar of bubbles, though, and was blowing those around all night long! Big thanks to everyone who made the birthday part of this week so much fun... I have some REALLY wonderful friends! (Including Katelyn who drove two and a half hours and randomly showed up on Friday to visit for the weekend! Wonderful surprise!)



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your outfit, beautiful and Springy. Glad you had a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails