Sunday, April 10, 2011

Goodbyes to Cold Weather

The weather has been teasingly darting around between being REALLY cold (for the Spring state of mind, anyways), perfectly Springy, and something like you would expect in the middle of June. This outfit is likely one of the last you'll see with a really "cold-weather" feel to it... it's almost time to pack up the heavy sweaters!




Outfit
Dress: Gap, hemmed
Cardigan, Leggings: Old Navy
Headband: Forever 21
Ribbed socks: Target
Necklace: Italian blown glass
Boots: Durango, RCC Western

In other news, my camera decided to randomly break (literally nothing traumatic happened to it and the lense cover went all crazy and in trying to fix it a spring was lost) so it looks like it's a new camera instead of cowboy boots for my birthday after all. The next few posts will still be catching up from the old camera, but I'm looking forward to trying an outfit post with the new one. It's a really similar camera, just newer, and I think it does better with different levels of lighting without flash. We'll see!

(I'm still hoping to get the cowboy boots as a graduation present, so those should be along sometime in the next month or so! Wait, did I just say graduation? Oh my goodness)

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! adorable headbands like yours makes me wish I had straight hair, haven't been brave enough to try them yet! head band and turbans are on my to do list!

    It's officially summer here too btw and I'm so glad to be back in flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute look!

    Love the hair, the headband and most of all your pretty eyes. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails