I'll admit that after discovering Food Gawker this week (Thanks Lauryn!) I have spent a large majority of my time perusing that website, making recipes lists and grocery lists, grocery shopping, and cooking. Oh, well I also spent most of Monday at a tattoo parlor watching my dad get his version of the "family tattoo", but that's a story for another time.
Basically I've been trying to put a little love into Wonderland Kitchen, and haven't so much been wearing anything interesting or doing anything other than things that seemed more relevant to post about over there. So here's what's going on the last week or so on that front:
A new love for our neighborhood Italian market.
A trip to Lincoln Park's Burger Bar. (And Truffle Fries!!!)
Warm gooey fresh baked cookies for dinner... and taco salad for dessert.
Spinach Caprese Omelettes and a fresh mozzarella obsession.
Sorry if your mouth is now watering. I know mine is. Maybe I'll be back tomorrow with an outfit post... assuming I ever put on real clothes today.
Well now I'm hungry for cookies and I haven't any:( whomp whomp.. The omelet looks especially amazing.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh this post is cruel! That burger looks so good, I cannot resist a good burger, one of my many food weaknesses.
ReplyDeleteOh YUM! And now I am starving!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Don't forget to check out my Sponsor Spotlight today and enter to win my HUGE birthday giveaway!
Looks so good!
ReplyDeleteCiao, Hi there in USA
ReplyDeleteYes, mouth is watering . . I Love the Italian photo of Caprese, Mozzarella . . . so Inviting, W the Italian Cuisine :)
Viva la Cucina Italiana
I'm a new Reader of your Blog, it's very interesting, Brilliant . . . and your tastes in Wearing is Great!
Ciao dallìItalia
Greetings from Italy by fellow Artist Aurè
there is drool all over my keyboard now! everything looks so yummy!!
ReplyDelete