Thursday, February 2, 2012

TOMS Ballet Flats

At one point I practically lived in ballet flats, but I have found that it's hard to find a good pair that is totally comfortable without requiring much "breaking in". I was really excited to hear that TOMS would be rolling out a line of their own ballet flats! I have yet to own a pair of TOMS, mainly due to not being able to decide which pair I would want, and was curious to see what styles would be available for this new line.

The ballet flats, which were debuted this week, range from $74 to $84 and are available in 13 colors/patterns. I'm interested to hear feedback from anyone who has purchased a pair. With pricing so high for a pair of flats, I'm hesitant to even consider it without knowing the quality and comfort is worth it.


Has anyone already ordered a pair? Do you plan on doing so? I would certainly love to hear any feedback about them. I think for now I may try to narrow it down to a pair of the classics for Spring.

You can check out the new line of TOMS ballet flats for yourself here. Which style would you pick?

3 comments:

  1. I pretty much only ever wear flats and it really is hard to find a pair of ballet flats that either aren't too big or don't scrape the living bejesus out of your heel. I've never tried these shoes, they are a bit pricey for my broke self, but I'd love to find a pair of ballet flats that were more versatile and comfy than the pairs I own now. I'd probably go for the black or the grey linen pair - ideal world I'd have every color/style.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Toms it was one thing that I made sure I bought in the US. I was sad that I couldnt find glitter ones in my size, I imagine their ballet flats would be really comfy, interesting to find out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails