Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WalMart Holiday Finds!

I know I tend to throw Wal Mart to the side of my mind with preference for Target, but over Thanksgiving break I went in to get outdoor Christmas lights for my parents house and stumbled across a few things. Their Christmas section was a bit picked over but they still had a lot of cute stuff, and as always, for really low prices!!

This glittery "Let It Snow" ornament was only a dollar, and I wasn't quite sure where I wanted to put it when I bought it (It's definitely too big for our bitty 3' tree at the apartment). It ended up fitting perfectly into the center of the wreath on my bedroom door. I actually made this wreath last year out of stuff I found in the dollar or holiday sections at Target, and I think the whole thing together only cost about 7 dollars!

I also bought this five dollar towel set (We usually have decorative towels hanging on our oven door handle) that came with a hand towel and a wash cloth sized towel. They had other sets that came with a dish scrubber for the same price, but I personally loved the penguin and couldn't really tear myself away from him!

2 comments:

  1. I feel so lame, I haven't taken out ANY of my christmas decorations this year. I even have a tree with crazy ornaments that I could've put up, but alas, still not done. Oh well, maybe next year!

    Thanks for stopping by my bloggy blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love decorating for the holidays! I bet your place is all decked out, especially with killer cute deals/finds like these! Oh, and I'm sooooo stopping by Super-Walmart when I come home to Newburgh for x-mas ( I hear we have one in Newburgh now....WTF???? Forgive me, I haven't been home in over 2 years).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails