Finally recovered my camera, so here are those outfit pictures I was talking about in the last post. Note: I'm finally phasing out the leggings and coats! It was probably cold enough to require a coat, but of course I didn't wear one. One step closer to summer time. I also got a new haircut, but unfortunately I was running a little late and didn't have time to take pictures before we left, so you can't really even tell in these pictures, which were taken after it went a little flat. So hopefully some good pictures of that sometime soon.



Outfit:
Dress- Target
3/4 Length Cardigan- GAP
Bangles- Forever 21
Flats- Old Navy
Dress- Target
3/4 Length Cardigan- GAP
Bangles- Forever 21
Flats- Old Navy
And of course, since I was home, here's yet another picture of my little princess passed out in her comfy spot on the couch, cuddling with her stuffed duck.
Hopefully with my next update I'll have some links to my other blog with some new and very delicious recipes up! OH! And I'm going to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D tonight... so I'll try to get a brief review of that up too, though I expect it to be amazing.
Hopefully with my next update I'll have some links to my other blog with some new and very delicious recipes up! OH! And I'm going to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D tonight... so I'll try to get a brief review of that up too, though I expect it to be amazing.
Nice dress--I can't believe you're brave enough to go without the coat or the leggings...as much as I'm ready for winter to be over, I'm too much of a wimp to withstand the cold without my legwear and bundled up coat.
ReplyDeleteAnd your hair looks great! Even if you say it's a bit flat by the time these pics were taken--flat, pshhhh, FLAT IS MY HAIR, my hair is about as thick as a toddlers--I swear its so babyfine I can't even wear barettes in it! I'd die for your hair!