Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter and Tie-dye Fever

I've made up my mind that I am GOING to dye Easter Eggs on sunday. I love love love it! So now I just need to go pick out a kit. I think one year we tie-dyed eggs, and I've been really in the mood for that lately. I think we'll also probably tie-dye shirts soon... because there is nothing I love more than a soft tie-dye t-shirt to sleep in!


I am also contemplating some sort of give-away... because I'm almost to 20 followers, which is crazy considering that when I started this blog it was really only my Dad following it. (And it has evolved SO much since then!!!) I suppose my main hang up is that I'm not quite sure what I want to give! I've got a few ideas though, so check back soon.

Hopefully my camera gets here today (or might alright be at our apartment offices?) and I can finish up the last post or two from Spring Break. I hate being so far behind!


1 comment:

  1. The promise of dying Easter eggs is what gets me through Lent every year. :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails