
I am wonderfully excited to say that I won my first give-away in blogger world! It also happened to be the first give-away done by Alix Darling. The first half is the book "How to be Lovely: The Audrey Hepburn Way of Life" (Above- picture from Alix Darling) and she is also including some mystery item for the other half, so I can't wait to see what that is! Kelly, my roommate, is excited too because we both entered/posted it on our blogs to up our chances of getting the book. So thank you to Alix! Go check out her blog! (Linked above)
Speaking of Kelly... she just started her ETSY site! She's already made two sales in her first 24 hours, compliments of one of our favorite blogger (and real life) ladies... Wild as a Mink. So head on over to her site and see if there's anything you like!!!
This outfit was actually from Thursday night. My friend Ashlee was in town so I went to hang out at her boyfriend's apartment with another one of his friends, which ended up being a fabulous time, as I've learned to expect with Ashlee!
Outfit
Navy Sweater: GAP (Same as last post. Oops)
Dress: Forever 21
Gray Zipper Leggings: Old Navy
Boots: RCC Western
Necklace: Forever 21
Navy Sweater: GAP (Same as last post. Oops)
Dress: Forever 21
Gray Zipper Leggings: Old Navy
Boots: RCC Western
Necklace: Forever 21
well done on winning the giveaway, I love the tie dye dress
ReplyDelete