The weekend at home was fantastic. Dinner with the family for my birthday, and then it was my little brother's first prom so of course I paparazzi'ed it up for that. Also got to see a few friends I haven't seen in a while, or don't get to see nearly enough!!! So here are a few pictures to catch up from the weekend. I'll try to do a more inclusive post tomorrow, if I have time. It's another busy week at the Kelley School of Business.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
5 seconds for a breath!
The weekend at home was fantastic. Dinner with the family for my birthday, and then it was my little brother's first prom so of course I paparazzi'ed it up for that. Also got to see a few friends I haven't seen in a while, or don't get to see nearly enough!!! So here are a few pictures to catch up from the weekend. I'll try to do a more inclusive post tomorrow, if I have time. It's another busy week at the Kelley School of Business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woow,beautiful pics and dresses.
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing party<3
XX
Oh happy birthday! great photos, looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! :3
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you Alex and you look gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday :)
ReplyDeletei love the colors you are wearing! i wore something similar for easter. a fun bright dress with a cardi.
Looks like you had a lot of fun! <3 your outfit... Happy Birthday!!!!!!
ReplyDelete