Monday, April 5, 2010

Channeling My Inner Elementary School Teacher.

I did end up convincing my cousin to dress up for our Easter dinner, and the outfit I ended up wearing made me feel like an elementary school teacher. I can't remember where this dress is even from, I bought it senior year of high school for my graduation open house. I love the material, it's sooo smooth, and falls perfectly without being too clingy.



I just bought the pink cardigan from Old Navy, and actually got a more "conservative leopard print" pattern too. I say that because it's just neutral, with no black, so it's not too intense (Picture Below). The sandals are also from Old Navy. They were on sale for like $10. I needed a pair of neutral slip on sandals that weren't just straight up flip flops, so I was pleased with that little find!



(Me and Megan, my cousin who just moved here. Wish I had her here every day to do my outfit pictures!!! They always turn out so much better with an actual human taking them.)

Dinner was delicious- I broiled steaks, made one of my millions of versions of mashed potatoes, and my mom's homemade seasoned green beans recipe. I think I may do a recipe post on those soon over at Wonderland Kitchen.



Hope you all had a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I think you look cute beyond words!!! Not to mention I'm loving your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that belt! So bright and cute, and dinner looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your outfits! I am a fan of big belts...actually obsessed with them haha Check out my fatshion blog, maybe we can exchange links if you like it! :)

    Sarah @ Return to Sender
    http://www.tabayag.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the first outfit so much! it makes me want to start wearing dresses again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmm food! your outfit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit. I agree, it's always so much better having an actual person to take your photos, I've kind of given up on attempting to take my own.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your turqoise/magenta combination is stunning and I'm in love with the leopard print/brown belt combo.

    Sweet, blog and pretty lady!

    Love&Light1

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are absolutely gorgeous!
    lovely outfits :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails