Monday, April 26, 2010

Back to Normal with an Outfit Post!

Thought I'd instill a little normalcy with an outfit post that didn't involve partying or any form of alcohol (Yeckkk, liver's still on strike!). All accessories for this one are compliments of my lovely roommate Kelly for my birthday. She works at Charlotte Russe and got me this bracelet set, necklace, flip flops, and some earrings, along with a creme colored shirt with a subtle gold sparkle to it! I love it all! Paired the accessories with my navy Old Navy dress I think you may have seen before.




(WHY ARE THESE MOLES RUINING OUR DIRT YARD!?)


2 comments:

  1. the damn dirt yard. we've gotta get some flowers later in the week! and zucchini! and green peppers! haha, i'll start a list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so stinkin cute! love how comfy this dress looks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails