Monday, April 12, 2010

Cardi-Crazy.

This outfit is from last Thursday... Tom's One Day Without Shoes to be exact. I've gone a little cardigan crazy. I think I'm just so excited that I finally have a solution to this in-between seasons weather. That and I got a few on sale at Old Navy, so that just fuels it. They're so light-weight and comfortable though, I can't help it!!! Also let my hair go a little wild... sort of just half way straightened it.




Jewelry
Bracelets/Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: Italian glass

3 comments:

  1. wild hair and cardigans?
    you are speaking my language, girl!
    my host family here in Malaysia makes fun of me because I'm always throwing my cotton ones on over EVERYTHING - but i think they just make everything look so much more polished!

    i love your leopard print one - amazing.

    Love&Light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that cardi, I've been looking for one just like it, kind of more muted-down then normal leopard print.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails