Well, last night was just as good as I had expected it to be. I have some amazing friends that made the night absolutely wonderful. AND I DIDN'T LOSE OR BREAK ANYTHING! Great success, if you ask me. I was feeling it this morning, but I'm absolutely fine now aside from being pretty tired. Think I may try to sneak in a nap before dinner at SUSHI BAR! Kelly, being the wonderful roommate she is, made me cinnamon rolls this morning and added the "hair of the dog that bit you" remedy by making a round of lemon drops. Haha. So here is a recap of pictures. I thought that would be best.
(Birthday outfit! Ended up trading the glad's in favor of flats... probably wise on my part)
(Nick's at Midnight!)



Made it out alive! Hooray. Now let's hope I can say the same for Vegas.
***Disclaimer: I'm fully aware most posts resulting from this week and next (Little 500. World's Greatest College WEEK. Period.) are going to make me look like a raging alcoholic. I promise I'm a fully functioning responsible citizen most of the year... and now a legal one too! ;-)
haha love your disclaimer!!! <3 enjoy your birthday and festivities!!! Love your outfit and I seem to always switch to flats right before I walk out the door.
ReplyDeleteYou look lovely! Happy Birthday~! xx
ReplyDeletehappy birthday! It looks like you had a complete blast
ReplyDeleteYou seem to have had so fun! Happy B-day honey, even if I am late. Mwaaah!
ReplyDeleteHappy B-Day!
ReplyDelete