Well ladies (I don't think any gentlemen read this blog), I'M OFF TO CHICAGO! And tomorrow morning, to VEGAS! I hope you all have a wonderful wonderful weekend... I look forward to catching up on all of your blogs when I get back monday!
(Tried to embed the Tiger Song from the Hangover, but that didn't work out so well. Did I ever mention my little brother learned how to play that on the piano? I love that kid.)

i hope you have a great time! i've lived here for almost 10 years, and i guess i'm jaded by the bright lights. people from everywhere seem to love this place though. can't wait to see your pictures post-vacay on this blog, and not on my local news channel =P unless you win the megabucks! hehe.
ReplyDeleteoo Have fun!
ReplyDeleteOh, I am SOOOOO jealous! Have a nice time lady, we're waiting for the pictures!
ReplyDeleteyou're so lucky !! have a nice trip !!
ReplyDeletei have a giveaway on my blog come on see if you want !!
Have fun!!! =)
ReplyDeletehttp://hopechella.blogspot.com/
Have a fun time darling. And dont ever stop buying tall heels. I'm 5'7.5 and I constanly rock the sky high heels and feel like a giant among ants, but I love it. Also, I am a huge loser who forgot to send your giveaway winnings!!!! I can't even believe I forgot. Life has gotten to be way too much for me lately. I'm sending it soon. I promise!
ReplyDelete