Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Belated Birthday Present from LaLaLaurynnn

My friend Lauryn, aka Lalalaurynnn, has been assuring me that my birthday present is on the way, and I kept forgetting about it, but it finally came, and I LOVE IT! She is so cute... she custom ordered me a necklace from Sparkle Peach's Etsy. All I can say is, it was absolutely perfect for a 21st birthday present. I'll leave the rest up to pictures.







Now go check out Sparkle Peach's Etsy, because everything in it is SO cute!!!

6 comments:

  1. thats a perfect 21st bday present! You have good friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow, it's lovely.... Happy belated birthday to you. Sorry I missed it :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? That's the cutest little necklace I've ever seen! I dare not go on etsy right now though, I did last week in search of Breton Stripes and ended up buying a tote bag....yikes, etsy sucks up my funds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky duck it's beautiful!!! awe I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I'm so glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a great present. You have good friends.

    And thanks for the comment on my blog, I am feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails