Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers' Day Outfit Post.

Well, ok, these pictures are from Saturday... but my dad had to leave Sunday morning to head back to Chicago so we did "Mothers' Day Dinner" on Saturday night. Although, technically I did another one with my mother on Sunday, so it's ok.

Here's one of the new Target dresses put to action with my recently new Old Navy wedges. I LOVED THIS OUTFIT. It was sooooo fun and flowy yet still comfortable!!! Don't know what was going on with my camera in the third picture. And sorry about the really lame "outfit picture" including the jean jacket. I wanted one of the final whole outfit, so I tried to make Kelly take it in the bathroom of the party we were at... and we didn't really have a whole lot to work with. Haha.





Also worth sharing is the fact that later in the night my best friend Steven spilled his drink on his shirt and so he just wore my jean jacket for the rest of the night. I couldn't NOT share a picture of THAT with you... Note that he's slouching in this picture, so for most of the night it was really more of a cropped look. Love my friends.



6 comments:

  1. styled so fabulously!
    such a simple, yet chic and breezy outfit.
    you look lovely lovely lovely.

    and being a nanny is an AWESOME AWESOME job....with the right family. if you can swing it for a summer, you definitely should! you'd be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the dress on you. it's a little shorter on me, so i opt for flats when i wear mine. (i think i might be getting too old to flash so much leg). i'm still in love with your wedges, i might have to check out good ol' ON soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you are toooo adorable! <33 I love this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got that dress in black! I cannot wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails