Every now and then I get taken by shoe fever... and this time I am all about sandals! These are the ones that struck my fancy on Dillards' website. Can you tell I kind of have a thing for these thick black strappy sandals? ;-)
(Steve Madden "Psycho")Does anyone else out there have this intense "online window shopping" shoe obsession like I do??? Once I start, I just can't stop! Thank goodness I don't have a credit card.









your picks are so bohemian! you really are ready for some summer fun, aren't you? my favorite are the pair of blowfish sandals. i love shoes/sandals that don't depend on a heel to be sexy. wish lists are fun to put together; i hope you can satisfy your shoe cravings for the warm weather!
ReplyDeleteoooh, love the first one!
ReplyDeleteI love the first one too... I just tried them on last week at Macys.. they were on sale too! Only $12.90.. or something ridiculous.. I think I'm going to have to retry them again.. they are suuuuuper duper comfy!
ReplyDeletexx Love & Aloha
I love the wedge shoes, I have a thing for wedges... I'm worse with internet window-dress-shopping than shoes :3 x
ReplyDelete