Tonight we went out to our friend's property (in the middle of NOWHERE) for another round of shooting. Sometimes Evansville just brings out my inner redneck! I'm really becoming a big fan of this gun thing. I don't think I could ever actually hunt anything, but I just like shooting as a sport! The only exception there might be deer, just because I'm so completely scared I'm going to hit another one again while driving... but even then I don't think I could do it, too sad! I'm still working on actually being able to aim and consistently hit things, but... it's coming along a little slowly. Thought I would share these pictures with you from tonight's little adventure, compliments of Ashlee and her extreme paparazzi skills.
(Gangsta for sure! If only we would have had some of these to use as props when we went to the Senior Christmas dance together with a 20's mafia theme!)
(Ashlee insisted that I "looked like Robin Hood", but I don't think Robin Hood had a .45-70!)

And yes, I may be one of the only people you'll ever see shooting while wearing a sundress. Keeping it classy, ladies! ;-)
(I would also like to clarify that the "posed" pictures were taken with guns that were NOT loaded! I do not endorse playing around with loaded guns just for the sake of picture opportunities!)
(Gangsta for sure! If only we would have had some of these to use as props when we went to the Senior Christmas dance together with a 20's mafia theme!)
(Ashlee insisted that I "looked like Robin Hood", but I don't think Robin Hood had a .45-70!)
And yes, I may be one of the only people you'll ever see shooting while wearing a sundress. Keeping it classy, ladies! ;-)
(I would also like to clarify that the "posed" pictures were taken with guns that were NOT loaded! I do not endorse playing around with loaded guns just for the sake of picture opportunities!)

You Bonnie Parker you ;)
ReplyDeleteI've always wondered what it's like to fire a gun, I would never hunt tho, maybe shoot at plates or something. Actually, judging from how uncoordinated I am, maybe I should stay away from guns.. heh anyway, you look lovely and girly in that dress despite the gun, not threatening at all!
ReplyDeletei love to fire guns,... i think i almost fire all kind of it as well as mini gun.... i want to fired this this a missile silo but that's impossible...
ReplyDeleteI love you wear a sundress when you go shooting - I'd do the same thing. I wear skirts and leggings to go hiking ;)
ReplyDeletewww.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.com
Now that is pretty rad. Looks like a good time!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun, love the dress you're wearing! xo
ReplyDelete