Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Shoe Frenzy

You all know how much I love shoes. And you also probably know how much I love trying to pawn awesome shoes off on you guys when I can't afford to buy every single pair that I want. Target has a sale going on sandals right now, but aside from that they also are carrying the Dolce Vita for Target line AND have a really great knock off of the Dolce Vita Pela wedge. So let your mouth water on behalf of your feet (and my wallet), these are my picks right now:

Dolce Vita for Target: Cork Wedge Sandals
$29.99


(These remind me so much of one of my favorite pairs of flat sandals from Old Navy, and they come in A LOT of colors, including metallics!)

Dolce Vita for Target- Rope Wedge Sandals
$29.99


Mossimo Pilar Strappy Wedge Sandals $29.99

(These are the Dolce Vita Pela knockoffs, and I have been drooling over those for practically a year. Plus, I have it on good authority from Miss Joanie that they are super comfy! These also come in about a million colors: everything from neutrals to pink!)

Xhilaration Thierry Ruffle Flat Sandal (Floral)
$14.00

Mossimo Wauna Braided Flat Sandals
$14.00

(Also available in multiple colors!)


Ok. I have to be honest here. I started this post this afternoon and after my night class I had to run to Target to pick up a few things. I ended up coming home with the Pela knockoffs in Brown. My first choice was obviously black, but I have way too many black or black-friendly shoes as is, so I really wanted to do something different. I was interested in the Nude, but they didn't have those in store, and I really have been wanting some brown comfy but cute shoes for the summer. Joanie was not lying- they are SO comfortable. They're probably close to 4 inches tall and I don't feel like I'm wearing heels at all!

Do you have any Spring/Summer items you're drooling over right now or absolutely must have?


2 comments:

  1. I'm supposed to be on a budget, but I just might have to buy me a pair. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex! So stoked you got the wedge! I decided to wear my pair this weekend to that work event I was talking about. I can't feel bad about working on a Saturday when I'm wearing my "Pelas", right? Enjoy yours and have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails