Friday, February 5, 2010

Boots and Belt Put to Action.

Well, here's the follow up outfit with the boots/belt combo. I paired them with my new 3/4 rolled up sleeved dress from Old Navy, the new purple zip leggings (Though in most of the pictures it's kind of hard to even tell they're purple), and a bright coral cami. I tried something new curling-wise with my hair, and I'm hoping I'll get a chance tomorrow to post the how-to for it. For now, it kind of just looks a little fuzzy in these pictures, but I assure you it was much better in person. I am really just terrible at taking timer pictures, I guess. The last picture is a sneak peak from what I hope will be the how-to post. :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails