Might have gone too hard at the gym today. GREAT cardio, but I may have done a little bit much on shoulders/arms... because I can't really straighten my arm out all the way without some intense pain. Oh well, you live, you learn. Not so wild on the weight machines next time :-P
Despite all that, it was a pretty fantastic day. Weather has perked up a bit to the point that the temp was at LEAST above freezing! I went and met a friend for lunch, and then snuck on over to Old Navy (always a bad idea for me) to see if anything good was there/on sale/etc. There's usually SOMETHING I can find to throw in to various outfits, and it's all usually super cheap and good for a few wears. Well, I didn't disappoint and of course bought more than I probably should have.


Aside from lunching, shopping, and working out, I spent the rest of the day filling out many many job applications and studying for a few tests/quizzes this week (Actually, still doing that). So everyone, PLEASE cross your fingers for me! I desperately desperately need a job!!!! I'm hoping for Bath & Body Works so I am less likely to spend even more money on clothes, but I'd definitely take AE without complaining at all ;-)
Despite all that, it was a pretty fantastic day. Weather has perked up a bit to the point that the temp was at LEAST above freezing! I went and met a friend for lunch, and then snuck on over to Old Navy (always a bad idea for me) to see if anything good was there/on sale/etc. There's usually SOMETHING I can find to throw in to various outfits, and it's all usually super cheap and good for a few wears. Well, I didn't disappoint and of course bought more than I probably should have.
A few of today's purchases- including a new black scarf. I'm entirely forgetful when it comes to these and I've already lost two in the last year or so. Hopefully this one will stick around for a while. Also got a black belted dress that wouldn't photograph well, and in the picture you can see the purple zippered leggings, which I can't wait to pair with a black dress!!! A lot of it stood out in my mind as stuff I could easily pair with other things. Most obviously, this belt will go GREAT with dresses/shirts, especially black ones, when paired with my beloved cowboy boots! Can't go wrong there.
Aside from lunching, shopping, and working out, I spent the rest of the day filling out many many job applications and studying for a few tests/quizzes this week (Actually, still doing that). So everyone, PLEASE cross your fingers for me! I desperately desperately need a job!!!! I'm hoping for Bath & Body Works so I am less likely to spend even more money on clothes, but I'd definitely take AE without complaining at all ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo