Nothing crazy here- just an outfit post from over the weekend. Another picture post hopefully coming soon of general events from the weekend!
Friday Night: Out to several bars (Where you can still go in under 21) with a group of friends. Old Navy high waisted black skirt, purple leggings. Target grey tank with pearl/silver necklace detail, black sequin headband bow, purple bomber jacket. Pearl banded bracelet, Forever 21 (I think).
Sunday Night: Over to my friend Chelsea's apartment for a "Formal" Single Guys/Girls Party! SO much fun. Plus I got to wear my ruffle "tiered" dress that I don't wear real often... I think I got it from Macy's, but it's this really soft stretchy smoooth material, and it's so fun and flowy! I wish I had better pictures of the detail on it. I also really like the neckline of it because I don't have to worry about overexposure!!! Purple Steve Madden Taylas, of course. They love it when they get to come out and play ;-) AND red lipstick! (Though it doesn't look red in this first picture)

Monday: Just bundled up and casual to pack the car and head back to Bloomington! AERIE (AE) oversized fleece sweatshirt, Old Navy black knotted scarf, Target black zippered leggings. No doubt this is the more comfortable combination of clothing EVER put together in the history of the world.
soo cute outfits!I love pink!!!
ReplyDelete