Friday, March 26, 2010

Delias Deals!

As you can see I've yet again changed my layout. Truth be told, I'm just too OCPD (Yes, I'm convinced I really have this) and I know that last background, as much as I loved it, was a bit much on the eyes. Hopefully we'll stick with this one for a while.

I finally ordered some dresses from Delias... but they were out of BOTH of the ones I wanted in the size I wanted! Definite bummer. I like the ones I got, but I still liked the others better. Oh well, these are a little more simple, so hopefully I'll be able to do more with them. I'm still just crossing my fingers that they fit well, because you never know!





I also found a code to get $20 OFF WHEN YOU SPEND $75 OR MORE (See Here. Code is 20DISCD. Expires March 31st.) so because my order was a little under that, I threw in this pair of cheap sunglasses to push it over the edge. Plus, I just love sunglasses, and really needed a new pair anyways. Cheap ones usually last me a while, but I'm always misplacing them around the house so the more the merrier.


It's weird, because I haven't shopped at Delias since I was in like, Junior High or something, and I am not even sure if I'm "Too old" to be shopping there... but I think I'm ok with this purchase. Now I just have to wait for summery weather to arrive to really get the most out of the dresses! I'm just so awful at dressing for Spring weather! I WANT to wear dresses and skirts and fun flirty warm weather clothes, but it's always too chilly to go without a jacket and I have so few light jackets/sweaters that it makes it difficult to not give in to my summer side.

I've been thinking of more giveaway ideas too, so I think you'll definitely be seeing that soon. Especially if I lure one more unsuspecting blogger in to hit 20 ;-)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails