Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Have Officially Lost My Marbles.


Ladies and gentlemen, my mind is subconsciously protesting this return from Spring Break to such extremes that it's a wonder I'm even level headed enough to post right now!


Big surprise that I left my camera at my parents' house AGAIN. And lost my phone about twenty times today. And got myself all worked into a tizzy trying to make the perfect schedule for next semester, thinking we registered this week for fall classes... when really it's not for another month. That's another story all together, I've somehow deluded myself into thinking it's perfectly ok to stress over my schedule until I have no classes that start before noon, Fridays off, and minimal breaks in between classes. Who knows how I'm ever going to deal with a real job.

I have, however, decided that Real Estate would be an ideal industry for me. I drove my cousin around Bloomington all day today looking at apartments I had found for her (and some she had found so as to not take ALL credit), and even carried a little notebook to keep track of what she liked, didn't like, and the high points of each apartment. Does everyone else love apartment shopping as much as I do? Because I don't think it's normal, but I LOVE IT. I could totally get paid to find houses with the desired features and walk around pointing out the wonderful overhead lighting, ample closet space, and spacious kitchen layouts.


Anyways. I guess I'll have some more Spring Break recaps in a few days when my poor little camera finally gets here. You think I would have learned by now to check for that coming back...


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails