I wore my new little owl guy today for the first time! I love him :-) I used to have an owl neckace that was made up of several body sections linked together, and had the prettiest jeweled eyes. That one broke, and I've been wanting another one ever since, so I was clearly delighted when I found this little guy for something like $4.80 at For Love 21!

New Obsessions: Polyvore and Delias dresses.
I think I'll probably end up ordering either this dress, the one in my last post, or another one I've also been looking at that is similar to this but with a bubble hem at the bottom. Who knows how I'll decide. Among old obsessions: Steve Madden shoes, such as the pair above, or the pair in the last post for that matter. Or one of the many other pairs I've posted before. I think it may be time for me to start networking my way into THAT company.
I have an owl necklace too, mines a bit different but I love mine too.
ReplyDeletevery coolll!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeletex, fashionnerdic