Thursday afternoon, after braving the BMV to get my driver's license renewed, I went over to my friend Emily's to visit my favorite little kind-of niece, Lily Ann! I honestly feel like it was just yesterday that Emily was even telling me she thought she was pregnant, and now Lily is 14 months old!!! It's so crazy how fast they grow up!
She's one of the funniest little kids I've ever met, and is always laughing or trying to do something to make you laugh. She's also big on mocking, and when she kept trying to grab my sunglasses, I kept acting like I was going to bite her fingers... and she started doing the little chomping face too. It was so adorable... and my friend Katelyn actually got this picture of it.


We also tried to play with bubbles with her, but for a while she was mostly interested in just chasing the cat around instead of the bubbles. Finally she got the hang of it, and would kind of just wave her hands in the air trying to pop them, or maybe just keep them from popping on her head again.
Such a cutie! I still hope that when I have my own kids I like them as much as I like her, they'll have large shoes to fill! :-)
I love this little girl to pieces!!!!! She seriously couldn't be more precious
ReplyDelete