Yesterday was my friend Lauryn's 21st, so of course we had to take her out and show her how it's done in Bloomington. Monday is not the ideal night for bar hopping, obviously, even in a college town, since most places don't have as many specials and there aren't a ton of people out, but you better believe that we made it a damn good time. I'll just do a picture post of high-lights. Some of these pictures were actually making me laugh hysterically when I looked at them earlier. I love birthdays, and 21st birthdays are the best of them all.
I think the best pictures came from Sports... all sorts of good faces going on here. Not to mention that by the time we were there, pretty much EVERYONE was gone so we had the bouncers, bartenders, and bars (for timer pictures, of course) all to ourselves.
(I'm going to go ahead and say that these two pictures win for the night, and that the faces are all too appropriate for a one dollar shot of Jim Beam.)
We capped off the night at the birthday girls' house with a fantastic Yellow Submarine sing a long. All in all, I'd say it was a pretty great night. I forgot to take pictures of the shot book pages before I gave it to her, but I'm getting it back soon to write in all the drinks... so I'll post a few pages from it then. I think it turned out really well!!
Looks like fun Alex!
ReplyDeletehaha, you're right, those pictures are really hilarious.
ReplyDeletegood work with the buttons :) glad I could help you.
ReplyDeleteAlex.. looks like you ladies had tons of fun!! I love the bday girls tiara.. cute cute. :)
ReplyDeletexx Love & Aloha
***Stop by to enter my InezDesigns Giveaway!
This looks so fun! I love the picture with the pirate. Happy birthday to your friend!
ReplyDeletexo
Valerie