Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Casual Little Black Dress

This dress, which I posted about during my big Target shopping spree (pictured in the pink pattern), is one of my new favorites. I'm so glad that I got the black one, because it can go so many different ways, from casual to a little dressier, and can be worn with so many different things!

I wore this when I went out on Tuesday for a few drinks with my cousin Megan. Of course paired with my favorite new wedges and my even more favorite side bag. Seriously... I tried to go out on Monday with a normal huge purse (to carry Lauryn's saltines, birthday shirts, etc), and I lost my IDs IN MY PURSE at every bar we went to.





I think somewhere along the lines of washing the dress got a little shorter, but I really like the length it is right now!!!! I will tell you, it's not the highest quality ever and already has a little hole in the seam by the bottom ruffle, but I mean for as cheap as Target usually is, that can be expected. I almost just wish I would have bought two in this color! (Because I did actually buy two... haha... one's just in "Cosmo Pink".)

2 comments:

  1. very cute love! <3 and Ilove the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm planning on wearing mine tomorrow. I have a gigantic target problem, and your pink dress inspired me to get the black one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails