Summer and sundresses always put me in the mood for bright colored jewelry... and out comes the Virgin Mary Necklace from the Cactus Flower! Usually paired with matching green and bright blue bracelets from Forever 21, and I threw in this creme bangle from India. Today was definitely a sundress day- temperatures almost hit 80. However it was not a good "Self-timer" day, and I had to settle for a mirror picture to get one of the dress, so sorry for the poor quality of THAT one. Lighting was just not working with me this morning in our apartment.



I finally got my digital scrapbook of India finished for my Creativity and Communications final project, and went and got it printed/put together this morning. So yay for being done with that. My Marketing Research final was tonight, and everone kept saying it was easy, so I didn't really study for it... and it was. Now just one more on Thursday, and it's summer!!! Plus, Cinco de Mayo in the meantime. One of my favorites :-)
Today Betsy and I ran to Target in search of some little over the shoulder side purses for going out... and I got this little metallic one, as well as a clearance belt, all for $17! Goooood day. I think I'll have to go back this weekend because they had some reallly cute dresses.




I finally got my digital scrapbook of India finished for my Creativity and Communications final project, and went and got it printed/put together this morning. So yay for being done with that. My Marketing Research final was tonight, and everone kept saying it was easy, so I didn't really study for it... and it was. Now just one more on Thursday, and it's summer!!! Plus, Cinco de Mayo in the meantime. One of my favorites :-)
Today Betsy and I ran to Target in search of some little over the shoulder side purses for going out... and I got this little metallic one, as well as a clearance belt, all for $17! Goooood day. I think I'll have to go back this weekend because they had some reallly cute dresses.

I love Target! And I love that they are a discount department store with such CUTE clothes. I almost always end up going home with a dress when I visit Target. This past weekend, I bought three dresses when all I really needed was lotion and floss. The dress looks great on you, and the necklace is unexpected and awesome! You're adorable :)
ReplyDeletewhen i saw the title of this, i couldn't help but laugh. i really thought you were referring to yourself. or to all of us in general as in "summer brings out the virgin in us all!"
ReplyDeletewoooahh, such bright and fun colors! perfect for springtime, sweets. and that necklace is adorable. definitely a summer stunner. i am so jealous of your target finds - their helthy groceries and cheap accessories are much needed in Canada.
ReplyDelete