Sunday, June 27, 2010

Chicago in June: Picture Post

As promised here's a little picture recap of the Chicago trip! I still can't figure out what my plans are but I think I may be heading BACK home again either tomorrow or Monday, and then actually staying there for a few weeks. I've basically decided it will really work out best if I just live out of a suitcase or two for the next month, I've been and am going to be SO back and forth between my "three houses". Ayiyi! I think I'll actually take my laptop with me this time though so I can stay on top of regular posting.

(Corona ponchos and finger mustaches!!!)


(Ashlee, Dad, and I before dinner Wednesday night)


(Sunset after the storm)



(Too much fun in the aquarium gift shop)


(Grant Park. Where's Waldo?)

(Art Institute of Chicago)


(Drinks at the Peninsula)

(My new little friend Miss Vivian Jane! Can't wait to go back and babysit in July!)




4 comments:

  1. NAWWW the corona ponchos! so so adorable, I want one, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics...especially the first one. LOL. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so fabulous! You look beautiful in the balcony picture. xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to see u had an awesome trip hun! love that lbd too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails