Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Color Week Day Three: Green!


The sun finally made an appearance today, so I took advantage of it and got myself out to the pool with my friend Nathan. It was suprisingly not even too hot! It was also the last day of the Beatles class, which makes me glad that it's almost REALLY summer, but also really sad because it has truly been the most fun class I've ever taken. Our final is tomorrow, and then I am done for the summer!

Today's Green photos:

Coverup: Victoria's Secret


"The best things in life are free, but you keep them for the birds and bees, now give me money... that's what I want!"



(Actually Olive Oil, in an Oliver bottle)




I also just made it to 50 followers... so thanks to all of you who have been around for a while and to the new ones! It's still so weird to me that only a few months ago it was pretty much just me, Kelly, and Nickie who had really ever even seen it!!!





9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new followers! Love the lime at the end! I wish I spent the day at the pool today!

    xo
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, i'm glad my jade tree made an appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on 50 followers, I dream of having that many one day! Also, green suits you so well and you have an AMMMAAAZZZIINNG tan, I just go between white pale and red burnt :3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I featured you in a 'fashion inspiration' post on my blog here -> http://blarglefargle.blogspot.com/2010/06/fashion-inspiration.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on reaching 50, I'm pretty sure it'll be 100 msoon :) and you look so pretty, lovin' the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the expanding following, doll! I'm really loving the shade of green of your coverup. And limes. Om nom nom. Might have to make limeade today now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such great green pics <3 and I love that cover up, i love green! :) and yay for followers, congrats you deserve them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the green on you, it looks very minty which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah shit, now I want to go dancing...I want money...that's what I want...dooo dooo, thanks for getting that song in my head now.
    Ok ok on a more serious note, I was just going to comment on how you're really growing with teh followers; man-you're popular for sure! Great job, its cause your blog is so freakin fun to read and you're an awesome person w/great style. Seriously, does your apt. with Kelly just oooooze style???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails