Monday, June 14, 2010

Color Week Day ONE: Reds & Pinks!


I've decided that with every color this week (The Color Week Challenge), I'm going to try to incorporate it into my outfit. This of course requires me to actually put the effort into coming up with outfits worthy of posting pictures of, so I guess it will be a secondary challenge of sorts.

Today's Color: Red! (And Pink)

Much to my dismay, I don't have all that much red in my wardrobe, so today red was an accessorizing color! It was unbearably hot and sauna like today... so the ultimate goal in getting dressed, other than incorporating red, was really just to keep it lightweight and airy!!






Outfit
High Waisted Skirt: Old Navy
Red Tank: The Buckle
Floral Tank: American Eagle
Headband: American Eagle
Necklace: Italy
Flip Flops: Old Navy
Purse: Target


And now for the Color Week photos:






Red seems to be a bit hard to come by in the summer, particularly with my wardrobe, so I'm hoping that these will just keep getting better all week!


9 comments:

  1. Wow, this was great! I love the red pops you added to your outfit! Super cute! You are beautiful! Loved your photos of red things too, those shoes *sigh*!

    xo's
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flashes of red looks far more thought out than just a bright red dress or top, so it doesn't go outside your usual colour scheme/style. Very cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of the shoes against the black and white floor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your red headband and those mary janes are adorable! I don't have much red in my wardrobe either, and I'm not sure why. I should work on that. :)

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous! I don't have very much red in my wardrobe either, which is weird since it's the color that looks best on me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment :)

    I love red! I bought a red cardigan just yesterday. I like it because it just makes you 'pop' a little bit. It really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. owww I love it! I'm so glad you are doing this challenge too! such great photos!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea, and that skirt is fantastic!!!

    Kisses from méxico.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails