Those of you who have been around a while know I have what is a probably a slightly unhealthy obsession with Steve Madden shoes. (Well, unhealthy on my bank account anyways...) Steve Madden goes beyond shoes with handbags, accessories, and even some apparel, but it was recently brought to my attention (Thanks Mandy!) that the company also makes BEDDING. I've also mentioned my slight obsession with interior decorating and/or my bed before, so this REALLY excited me.

I think the bedding definitely follows the overall theme you can see throughout Madden shoes, with a fun, young, and slightly sophisticated style. The picture of the bedding above (From SteveMadden.com) actually is really similar to the bedding I have in my room at my parents' house now. Below are some of the other styles offered at Bed Bath & Beyond. Some of them are a little "younger" than others, but overall I really like the line, which is also extended to some bathroom decor.






I think the bedding definitely follows the overall theme you can see throughout Madden shoes, with a fun, young, and slightly sophisticated style. The picture of the bedding above (From SteveMadden.com) actually is really similar to the bedding I have in my room at my parents' house now. Below are some of the other styles offered at Bed Bath & Beyond. Some of them are a little "younger" than others, but overall I really like the line, which is also extended to some bathroom decor.
Pop on over to one of the links above to check it out for yourself!
Holy pretty colors! I'm digging how VIBRANT everything is. Way to go Steve Madden!
ReplyDeleteWow! These colors are really amazing and are quite different from most bedding styles that are just one solid color. My wife wants to get a set for our bedroom which would look good in there because we have a very colorful wallpaper as well. Where can we find these? Just online or are they sold in stores as well?
ReplyDelete