Summer seems so much hotter when you have to be walking around all day in it on a large, PACKED, college campus. I've also discovered that most of my clothes are more suitable for going out than for going to class everyday... at least the summertime ones. It's safe to say that once fall sets in I'll be good to go, supplementing with the occasional ever so comfy jeans and IU sweatshirt combo. I'm pretty much ready for that!!! Here is today's "Third day of school" outfit.
(I'm hoping that more outfit pictures will happen, but I've got 9am wake up calls every day, which for me is almost unheard of, so it will really be a matter of remembering to make time for them.)
(I'm hoping that more outfit pictures will happen, but I've got 9am wake up calls every day, which for me is almost unheard of, so it will really be a matter of remembering to make time for them.)
I look so ridiculously tan because the truth is that I somehow got ridiculously burnt at the race on Sunday. And yes, I do mean "somehow". I understand the concept of the sun and burning, but it's beyond me how I can lay out for hours with tanning oil and not catch a single ray and be out for a few hours slathered in sun screen and burn to a crisp. What you see is the post-burn and pre-peel tan stage (at least on my chest). More to come on MotoGP in the near future.
Also that giveaway I keep talking about, if I can ever get myself around to it... it's been a busy week! But I want to get it completely ready to mail out before I even put it up so I know it will be ready to go immediately!
I love the necklace
ReplyDeleteBurnt or tan...i'm jealous of your color. Have you seen my ghostly self all summer? Yeah...welcome to the work world where you never get to go outside EVER EVER EVER and never get sun.
ReplyDeletelooking good! such a cute dress :)
ReplyDeletefun having you on my blogroll, hope to make it to yours someday ;)
<3 Anika
sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com
you are so gorgeously adorable! :) Love that dress paired with that vest!
ReplyDelete